What services can you offer ?
What days do you work ?
*** You can book specific days out in your cleaner login section ***
Travel Time ?
What is the maximum time it will take you to get to a job location ?
What areas do you cover ?
Your profile has now been created, you will now be appearing in our search results for your selected services.
You are now Signed up to Monthly payment of £19.99excl. VAT
Your monthly payment will be taken on or around todays date of every month
You are now Signed up to Annual payment of £139.99excl. VAT
Your annual payment will be taken on or around todays date of every year
To view your profile please click here
To log in to your booking and admin system please click here
Please see a few points that we would always recommend when carrying out Cleaning work booked through Postcode Cleaners.
- You should have an up to date copy of your insurance to hand as this will be required and will be requested by your customers to ensure any damage is covered.
- When receiving a booking from a customer from Postcode Cleaners You should check the details of the Job to ensure that the hours and price quoted are correct for the work you are being asked to carry out. You should send a courtesy email confirming your booking with a copy of your insurance attached to give your customer peace of mind. Also confirm to your customer that your prices are for a standard size property or area.
- If you are going to be late for an appointment always contact your customer as soon as you can to let them know and save any disappointment.
- Always aim to give your customers 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel your appointment.
- When you arrive at the job you should be polite and introduce yourself to your customer and then carry out a full walk through of the work to be carried out ( With Shoe Protectors if applicable) ensure that you ask them what they expect done and be very honest in letting them know if you can meet their requirements.
- If the property or object that you are being asked to clean is heavily stained always make sure you inform your customer that you can’t guarantee to remove the stains however you will try your best with the chemicals and equipment you have.
- When you have finished the job always go through the work carried out in detail and make sure the customer is fully satisfied with the work carried out. Explain that your customers feedback is important to you and ask if there is anything that you could do differently. This will add to your customer service levels and may encourage the customer to book your services again.
- When the job is completed Payment and invoicing will need to be agreed with the customer, we would recommend that you receive the payment as soon as the job is complete and your customer is happy. Also always give your customer proof of payment with your details on there so they have them for your next booking .